- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Reid - Live at the South Bank
- Write a Review
- #K72063 000000000 K72063000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/15/2011;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2011 release. The late Steve Reid, veteran Jazz drummer and percussionist, and Kieran ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/15/2011;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2011 release. The late Steve Reid, veteran Jazz drummer and percussionist, and Kieran Hebden (Four Tet), the British electronic musician/producer young enough to be his grandson, present the fifth and final installment of their momentous synergy. The music on this double CD was recorded in concert on 20 June 2009 in the foyer of the Queen Elizabeth Hall at London's Southbank Centre, as part of the Meltdown Festival curated by Free Jazz legend Ornette Coleman. For this marathon workout, Reid and Hebden were joined by Swedish power saxophonist Mats Gustafsson, whose fiery blowing style had inspired Kieran to seek out a drummer like Steve to work with in the first place. Live at the South Bank stands as a memorial to a thrilling and productive partnership sadly cut off in it's prime.;Track List:1. Morning Prayer;2. Lyman Place;3. People Be Happy;4. Untitled;5. 25th Street;6. The Sun Never Sets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.