- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steven Tyler - We're All Somebody From Somewhere
- K59673 000000000 K59673000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the highly anticipated country solo album from the iconic songwri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the highly anticipated country solo album from the iconic songwriter and vocalist for veteran rockers Aerosmith. Steven Tyler is one of music's most recognizable and dynamic frontmen. Aerosmith has sold over 150 million records, achieving 25 gold, 18 platinum and 12multi-platinum album certifications. We're All Somebody From Somewhere includes the single "Love Is Your Name." Since the late 1980s, Tyler has embarked on several solo endeavors including guest appearances on other artists' music (working with artists as diverse as Alice Cooper, Mötley Crüe, Santana, Pink, and Keith Anderson), film and TV roles (including as a judge on American Idol and several cameo and guest appearances in other programs and films), and authoring a bestselling book. Tyler is included among Rolling Stone's 100 Greatest Singers.;Track List:1. My Own Worst Enemy;2. We're All Somebody from Somewhere;3. Hold on (Won't Let Go);4. It Ain't Easy;5. Love Is Your Name;6. I Make My Own Sunshine;7. Gypsy Girl;8. Somebody New;9. Only Heaven;10. The Good the Bad the Ugly Me;11. Red White You;12. Sweet Louisiana;13. What Am I Doin' Right?;14. Janie's Got a Gun;15. Piece of My Heart;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.