- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steven Wilson - 4 1/2
- Write a Review
- #K61242 000000000 K61242000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Four-time Grammy nominee, multi-instrumentalist and producer Steven Wilson issues 4 1/2, so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Four-time Grammy nominee, multi-instrumentalist and producer Steven Wilson issues 4 1/2, so titled because it forms an interim release between his recently released fourth album Hand. Cannot. Erase. And his next studio album. 4 1/2 comprises 6 tracks with a total running time of 37 minutes. 4 of the songs originated during the sessions for Hand. Cannot. Erase., and one from the recording sessions for the previous album The Raven that Refused to Sing. The final track is a version of "Don't Hate Me, " a song originally recorded by Porcupine Tree in 1998, and is based on a live recording made on the recent tour of Europe with additional recording later done in the studio. The vocals on this new version are sung as a duet between Steven and Ninet Tayeb. Also appearing on the album are members of Steven's band over the last few years Adam Holzman, Nick Beggs, Guthrie Govan, Dave Kilminster, Craig Blundell, Marco Minnemann, Chad Wackerman, and Theo Travis.;Track List:1. My Book of Regrets (09:23);2. Year of the Plague (04:15);3. Happiness III (04:31);4. Sunday Rain Sets in (03:50);5. Vermillioncore (05:09);6. Don't Hate Me (09:34)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.