- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steven Wilson - To The Bone
- Write a Review
- #K54723 000000000 K54723000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the British singer, songwriter, and musician. To The Bone is his expansive,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the British singer, songwriter, and musician. To The Bone is his expansive, brilliant fifth solo album. It is the follow up to 2015's Hand. Cannot. Erase. (one of Rolling Stone's best albums of 2015). A gloriously dynamic modernist pop record as imagined by the UK s biggest underground artist, To The Bone is Steven Wilson's hat-tip to the hugely ambitious progressive pop records of his youth (think Peter Gabriel's So, Talk Talk's Colour of Spring, Tears for Fears Seeds of Love). Steven Wilson's career has come a long way since his days as a member of No Man (with Tim Bowness) three decades ago. Apart from his own music (solo, Porcupine Tree, etc.), he has become one of the top album remixers in the industry.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.