- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stevie Nicks - Rock a Little
- Write a Review
- K60336 000000000 K60336000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2012;Notes:2012 vinyl LP pressing reissue of her 1985 third solo album produced by Stevie along with Rick Nowels, Jimmy Lovine & K...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2012;Notes:2012 vinyl LP pressing reissue of her 1985 third solo album produced by Stevie along with Rick Nowels, Jimmy Lovine & Keith Olsen. The album peaked at #12 on the Billboard Top 200. Musicians include Billy Payne, Benmont Tench, Michael Landau, Waddy Wachtel, Danny Kortchmar, Mike Campbell, Kenny Edwards, Bob Glaub, Mike Porcaro, Steve Jordan, Russ Kunkel, Andy Newmark, Charles Judge & many more. Key tracks include: "Talk to Me", "I Can't Wait", "Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You?"& "Imperial Hotel".;Track List:1. I Can't Wait;2. Rock a Little (Go Ahead Lily);3. Sister Honey;4. I Sing for the Things;5. Imperial Hotel;6. Some Become Strangers;7. Talk to Me;8. The Nightmare;9. If I Were You;10. No Spoken Word;11. Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.