- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Couldn't Stand The Weather
- Write a Review
- #K58753 000000000 K58753000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Double 200 gram vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The Lone Star guitar god and his Double Trouble bandmate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Double 200 gram vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The Lone Star guitar god and his Double Trouble bandmates Tommy Shannon (bass) and Chris Layton (drums) hit full stride with their 1984 sophomore release Couldn't Stand the Weather. In addition to the hit "Cold Shot" and Stevie's memorable reading of Jimi Hendrix's "Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)," Couldn't Stand the Weather features the trademark instrumentals "Scuttle Buttin' " and "Stang's Swang." Arguably Vaughan's best outing and an absolute must for blues, rock, and pop fans. The 45 RPM Analogue Productions reissue of Stevie Ray Vaughan's Couldn't Stand The Weather is so good - as are it's companions Texas Flood and Soul To Soul - that they truly represent what Gregg Geller, producer and A&R representative, described as "the best replication of the master tapes to date.";Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.