- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Live at Carnegie Hall
- Write a Review
- K56032 000000000 K56032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing includes insert. Live At Carnegie Hall is a live Texas blues album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing includes insert. Live At Carnegie Hall is a live Texas blues album by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, released in 1997. The concert was recorded at New York City's Carnegie Hall on October 4, 1984, a day after Vaughan's thirtieth birthday (leading to Vaughan's description of the show as 'My best birthday ever.. forever'). Special guests included drummer George Rains, Dr.John on keyboards, the Roomful of Blues horn section, brother Jimmie Vaughan on guitar, and vocalist Angela Strehli. This was the first and only time in the band's history that the trio was expanded. The set list was in large part Vaughan's personal, private, tribute to his role models he played tunes by Guitar Slim, Albert Collins, and Albert King, all musicians who never got to perform in the legendary concert hall. The album charted on the Billboard 200, and was the #1 Blues album for eight weeks.;Track List:1. Intro - Ken Dashow / John Hammond;2. Scuttle Buttin';3. Testifyin';4. Love Struck Baby;5. Honey Bee;6. Cold Shot;7. Letter to My Girlfriend;8. Dirty Pool;9. Pride and Joy;10. The Things That I Used to Do;11. C.O.D;12. Iced Over;13. Lenny;14. Rude Mood;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.