- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood
- Write a Review
- #K55852 000000000 K55852000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Import 180-gram LP pressing. When the blues was no longer hip as it was in the '60s Stevie Ray Vaughan crashed the char...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Import 180-gram LP pressing. When the blues was no longer hip as it was in the '60s Stevie Ray Vaughan crashed the charts with his debut album 'Texas Flood' in 1983. Spending more than six months in the charts made Vaughan a true star and on his own he revitalized the blues experience again. On 'Texas Flood' Stevie Ray Vaughan celebrates his influences, pumps fresh blood into the familiar genre and made it a success... once again! The album kicks off with two well known songs 'Love Struck Baby' and 'Pride And Joy', after which he starts building to the climax of 'Dirt Pool' and 'I'm Crying'. The album concludes with a tribute to his wife 'Lenny'. Stevie Ray Vaughan's unique quality is that he's not an artist who just recorded albums in the blues genre trying to approach the standard. Instead he just simply joined in with all the '60s blues legends.;Track List:1. Love Struck Baby;2. Pride and Joy;3. Texas Flood;4. Tell Me;5. Testify;6. Rude Mood;7. Mary Had a Little Lamb;8. Dirty Pool;9. I'm Cryin';10. Lenny
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.