- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Couldn't Stand The Weather
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69380 000000000 L69380000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/28/2019;Notes:Double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing includes a bonus LP containing additional tracks including 'Empty Arms', 'Com...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/28/2019;Notes:Double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing includes a bonus LP containing additional tracks including 'Empty Arms', 'Come On (Pt. III)', 'The Sky Is Crying' (Previously Unreleased 1984 Version), 'Close To You', 'Little Wing' and others. Hailed as one of the greatest guitarists of all time, this second album of Stevie Ray Vaughan and his band Double Trouble did everything a second album should do. It confirmed that Stevie Ray was no fluke, and it cemented his status as one of the modern blues giants. Original takes, outtakes and alternate takes of songs from the posthumously released The Sky Is Crying are also included on this double album Couldn't Stand The Weather. 'Vaughan's post-Hendrix Stratocasting still sparkles... a reminder of the wit that often informed his phrasing and his willingness to torch the boundaries', Q-music wrote in 1995 about the late Texan bluesman.;Track List:1. Scuttle Buttin';2. Couldn't Stand the Weather;3. The Things (That) I Used to Do;4. Voodoo Child (Slight Return);5. Cold Shot;6. Tin Pan Alley (Aka Roughest Place in Town);7. Honey Bee;8. Stang's Swang;9. Empty Arms;10. Come on (Pt. III);11. Look at Little Sister;12. The Sky Is Crying;13. Hide Away;14. Give Me Back My Wig;15. Boot Hill;16. Wham;17. Close to You;18. Little Wing;19. Stang's Swang
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.