- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stevie Wonder - Talking Book
- Write a Review
- K56581 000000000 K56581000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing featuring Braille inscriptions originally available only on the album's rare first pressing...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing featuring Braille inscriptions originally available only on the album's rare first pressing. This reissue is newly remastered from original analog. Talking Book is the fifteenth album by Stevie Wonder, originally released in 1972. "You Are the Sunshine of My Life", hit #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 and earned Stevie his first Grammy Award. The album's first single, "Superstition", also hit #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 and Hot Soul Singles charts. Sandwiched between the release of Music of My Mind and Innervisions, Talking Book saw Wonder enjoying more artistic freedom from Motown. Guest appearances include Jeff Beck, Ray Parker, Jr., David Sanborn, and Buzz Feiten. The sound of the album is sharply defined by Wonder's keyboard work, especially with the synthesizers he incorporated, giving a funky edge to tracks like "Maybe Your Baby". His use of the Hohner clavinet model C on "Superstition" is widely regarded as one of the definitive tracks featuring the instrument.;Track List:1. You Are the Sunshine of My Life;2. Maybe Your Baby;3. You and I (We Can Conquer the World);4. Tuesday Heartbreak;5. You've Got It Bad Girl;6. Superstition;7. Big Brother;8. Blame It on the Sun;9. Lookin' for Another Pure Love;10. I Believe (When I Fall in Love It Will Be Forever)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.