- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Still Going - Still Going Theme
- Write a Review
- #K69056 000000000 K69056000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2007;Notes:Still Going is the combination of two NYC dance music leaders - Eric 'Dunks' Duncan of Rub 'n' Tug and Olivier Spencer ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2007;Notes:Still Going is the combination of two NYC dance music leaders - Eric 'Dunks' Duncan of Rub 'n' Tug and Olivier Spencer of Manthraxx and Mr. Negative. Spencer and Duncan met many years ago at the now infamous Rui's Loft, where Duncan spun legendary sweaty late night parties as one half of the New York DJ duo Rub 'n' Tug. Rub 'n' Tug began to take off, and Duncan was soon DJ'ing around the world, releasing mix CDs on Eskimo, Fabric, and Anything Records, and remixes for LCD Soundsystem, Coldplay, Roxy Music, and the Beastie Boys. Spencer was DJ'ing extensively and released singles and remixes under several aliases on Fine, Kitsune, Rong, Crack and Speed, and Poker Flat. He also began to help engineer and program numerous Rub 'n' Tug releases and remixes, further cementing the relationship.;Track List:1. Still Going Theme
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.