- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stilla - Skuggflock
- Write a Review
- #K92417 000000000 K92417000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:With Skuggflock (Shadowpack). The third offering. Stilla returns with yet another monumental recording that reeks of ag...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:With Skuggflock (Shadowpack). The third offering. Stilla returns with yet another monumental recording that reeks of aggressive, beautiful and melancholic metal. After two years of silence Stilla now slightly moves out from the shadows and once again we get the opportunity to experience the very typical rugged Stilla sound we first heard on their 2013 album Till stilla falla. Here blended with inspiration and emotions not far away from what the prog-rockers Goblin achieved with D. Argento in the 70's. Stilla has always created their own unique style of Scandinavian Black Metal where the sound more then seldom travels into the nostalgic 90's mid era. And Skuggflock is definitely not an exception;Track List:1. Irrfard;2. Varens Sista Onskan;3. Skuggflock;4. Till Den Som Skall Komma;5. I Tystnad Vilar Sjalen;6. Av Maran Riden;7. Ett Inre Helvete - Ett Yttre Helvete
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.