- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stills-Young Band - Long May You Run
- Write a Review
- #K62480 000000000 K62480000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 140 gram vinyl LP pressing. Long May You Run is an album credited to the Stills-Young Band, a collaboration bet...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 140 gram vinyl LP pressing. Long May You Run is an album credited to the Stills-Young Band, a collaboration between Stephen Stills and Neil Young, released in 1976 on Reprise Records. It peaked at #26 on the Billboard 200 and certified gold in the U.S. by the RIAA. The album is the sole studio release by Stills and Young in tandem. Musically, it follows mostly in a similar vein to the duo's other joint work with Buffalo Springfield and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, traversing various facets of Americana and folk music, while songs such as "Make Love To You" have something of a jazz feel, and the extensive use of synthesized strings on the second side give the songs an art rock sound.;Special Attributes:140 GRAM VINYL, BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.