- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sting - Symphonicities
- Write a Review
- #K59551 000000000 K59551000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/28/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the Pop renaissance man featuring the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, conduc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/28/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the Pop renaissance man featuring the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, conducted by Steven Mercurio. On Symphonicities, Sting's greatest hits have been reinterpreted with brand new orchestrations arranged by Jorge Calandrelli, David Hartley, Michel Legrand, Rob Mathes, Vince Mendoza, Steven Mercurio, Bill Ross, Robert Sadin, and Nicola Tescari. Symphonicities was produced by Rob Mathes and Sting and mixed by Elliot Scheiner (Steely Dan, Fleetwood Mac) and Claudius Mittendorfer (Interpol, Franz Ferdinand).;Track List:1. Next to You;2. Englishman in New York;3. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic;4. I Hung My Head;5. You Will Be My Ain True Love;6. Roxanne;7. When We Dance;8. The End of the Game;9. I Burn for You;10. We Work the Black Seam;11. She's Too Good for Me;12. The Pirate's Bride
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.