- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sting - The Soul Cages
- Write a Review
- #K54117 000000000 K54117000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing cut at the legendary Abbey Road studios to ensure exceptional audio quality. The Soul C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing cut at the legendary Abbey Road studios to ensure exceptional audio quality. The Soul Cages is the third full-length studio album released by Sting. Released in 1991, it became his second # 1 album in the United Kingdom. The album was dedicated to Sting's recently deceased father who died in the late 1980s. The Soul Cages is a concept album in which the songs are a reflection of his relationship with his father and how he felt after his death. It spawned four singles: "All This Time", "Mad About You", "Why Should I Cry for You" and "The Soul Cages". The title track won Sting the first ever Grammy Award for Best Rock Song in 1992.;Track List:1. Island of Souls;2. All This Time;3. Mad About You;4. Jeremiah Blues (Part 1);5. Why Should I Cry for You;6. Saint Agnes and the Burning Train;7. The Wild Wild Sea;8. The Soul Cages;9. When the Angels Fall
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.