- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stiv Bator - Do You Believe in Magyk
- Write a Review
- #K89779 000000000 K89779000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:The last ever recordings made by Stiv Bator - issued briefly in France as The Last Race. Features Stiv covering songs b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:The last ever recordings made by Stiv Bator - issued briefly in France as The Last Race. Features Stiv covering songs by The Ramones, The Young Rascals, The Lollipopp Shoppe plus a song especially penned by Tony James alongside Lords of the New Church song " Two Hearts ". In depth liner notes by author Nina Antonia with interviews with those who were there!;Track List:1. Poison Heart;2. I Aint Got Nobody;3. Don't Go Away;4. Good Lovin';5. You Must Be a Witch;6. Do You Believe in Magyk ?;7. Yesterdays;8. Two Hearts
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.