- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stone the Crows - Ode to John Law
- Write a Review
- #K70455 000000000 K70455000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Ode To John Law was the Scottish Blues band’s sophomore album. Orig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Ode To John Law was the Scottish Blues band’s sophomore album. Originally released on Polydor in 1970, the album was co-produced by Peter Grant and Mark London. The band line-up on Ode To John Law was Colin Allen, Maggie Bell, Jimmy Dewar, Les Harvey and John McGinnis. The band were formed after Maggie Bell was introduced to Les Harvey by his elder brother, Alex Harvey. After playing together in the Kinning Park Ramblers, they rejoined in a band named Power, later renamed Stone the Crows (after a British/Australian English exclamation of surprise or shock) by Led Zeppelin's manager, Peter Grant.;Track List:1. Sad Mary - Stone the Crows;2. Friend - Stone the Crows;3. Love 74 - Stone the Crows;4. Mad Dogs Englishmen;5. Things Are Getting Better;6. Ode to John Law;7. Danger Zone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.