- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stone the Crows - Stone the Crows
- Write a Review
- #K74635 000000000 K74635000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Stone The Crows' first album from 1970, originally released on Poly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Stone The Crows' first album from 1970, originally released on Polydor. The band featured Maggie Bell on vocals, Les Harvey on guitar, Colin Allen on drums and James Dewar on bass. The band, co-managed by Peter Grant and Mark London who both produced this album, developed a large audience both in the UK and Europe. The material here was all written by the band with the exception of Lennon-McCartney's 'The Fool On The Hill' following Les Harvey's tragic death on stage in 1972 from an electric shock, the band finally called it a day the following year, with Maggie Bell going on to have a successful solo career;Track List:1. The Touch of Your Loving Hand;2. Raining in Your Heart;3. Blind Man;4. The Fool on the Hill;5. I Saw America
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.