- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stoney & the Jagged Edge - Chasing Rainbows
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L39732 000000000 L39732000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Big Beat's excavations of Jeep Holland's A-Square imprint continue with the exciting discovery of a true Detroit holy g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Big Beat's excavations of Jeep Holland's A-Square imprint continue with the exciting discovery of a true Detroit holy grail - the long-lost session by Stoney & the Jagged Edge, one of the premier attractions at the Grande Ballroom during the halcyon "high energy" days of the late 1960's. Contemporaries of the MC5 and Stooges, the Edge were equally as cutting edge, with a wild stage presence and notorious, enigmatic frontman in Dave "Stoney" Mazar. The quartet burned briefly but fiercely between early 1967 and late 1968, leaving only some indelible memories with the few that witnessed them in action, and one studio session supervised by Holland at Detroit's United Sound, which in the ensuing decades was believed lost. Now that a source has surfaced, the world can hear what it missed - prime 1968 Grande Ballroom psychedelia, with the power and punk edge that only Detroit can provide. Cuts like 'Rainbows', 'Can't Find the Key' and 'Crystal Rain' fully justify the Jagged Edge's legend, and this special vinyl release is cause for vintage psych fans of hues to celebrate. Sleeve comes with a lengthy interview where Stoney spills the beans on this outrageous outfit.;Track List:1. Shake Rattle and Roll;2. Lonesome Train;3. Corrine Corrina;4. How Long How Long Blues;5. Careless Love;6. Two Loves Have I;7. Honey Hush;8. Plastic Man;9. Honey Hush (Live);10. Yakety Yak (Live)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.