- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Story of the Year - Page Avenue
- Write a Review
- K48987 000000000 K48987000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Story of the Year, from St. Louis, MO, become Midwest musical sensations with the release of their b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Story of the Year, from St. Louis, MO, become Midwest musical sensations with the release of their breakout 2003 debut album Page Avenue. Named after a stretch of road in their hometown, the near-platinum certified Maverick Records effort was produced by Goldfinger guitarist John Feldmann and spurred on by the spirited hit singles and videos "Until The Day I Die" and "Anthem of Our Dying Day." The band's hyper dynamic live shows and straightforward approach to living their musical dream earned them punk rock accolades far and wide.;Track List:1. And the Hero Will Drown;2. Until the Day I Die;3. Anthem of Our Dying Day;4. In the Shadows;5. Dive Right in;6. Swallow the Knife;7. Burning Years;8. Page Avenue;9. Sidewalks;10. Divide and Conquer;11. Razorblades;12. Falling Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.