- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stranger Things vol. 2 (netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- L28704 000000000 L28704000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Limited double interdimensional blue colored vinyl LP pressing. A love letter to the '80s classics that captivated a ge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Limited double interdimensional blue colored vinyl LP pressing. A love letter to the '80s classics that captivated a generation, Stranger Things is set in 1983 Indiana, where a young boy vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl. Stranger Things Vol. 2 features completely different music from Vol. 1, and is the second half of the whole Stranger Things soundtrack. Vol. 2 continues to wander through the 80's world of Stranger Things, floating between the sweeter moments which temporarily blossom amidst the danger and decay as the series comes to an end. Michael Stein explained to Noisey: "We discussed having a classic tone and feel to the music for the show but being reserved enough that it wasn't '80s cheese, while offering a refreshing quality so that felt modern as well - which is one of the qualities that drew them to our music in the first place. Having a familiarity with classic synths works but with an overall modern and forward thinking approach."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.