- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stray Cats - Stray Cats
- Write a Review
- K60537 000000000 K60537000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing with insert. 35th Anniversary Edition. 180 gram audiophile vinyl / Insert / ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing with insert. 35th Anniversary Edition. 180 gram audiophile vinyl / Insert / 35th anniversary edition. Stray Cats is the first album from rockabilly band Stray Cats, first released in the UK by Arista in 1981. It was successful in Britain, peaking at #6 on the UK Albums Chart, and produced the UK Top 40 hits 'Runaway Boys' (#9), 'Stray Cat Strut' (#11) and 'Rock This Town' (#9). The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame later listed 'Rock This Town' as one of the songs that shaped rock and roll. Stray Cats debut album came hot on the heels of the two hit singles 'Runaway Boys' and 'Rock This Town' both energy filled rockabilly songs that hearkened back to the 1950's era of pure rock 'n' roll with an updated, clean '80s sound highlighted by the prominent double bass playing of Lee Rocker and drumming of Slim Jim Phantom. This album was by far their most successful, hitting #6 in the charts and their only entry into the Top 40.;Track List:1. Runaway Boys;2. Fishnet Stockings;3. Ubangi Stomp;4. Jeanie Jeanie Jeanie;5. Storm the Embassy;6. Rock This Town;7. Rumble in Brighton;8. Stray Cat Strut;9. Crawl Up and Die;10. Double Talkin' Baby;11. My One Desire;12. Wild Saxophones Town
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.