- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stray from the Path - Subliminal Criminals [Toxic Splatter Colored Vinyl]
- #K91825 000000000 K91825000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited toxic splatter colored vinyl LP. Stray from the Path is a four piece alternative hardcore band, hailing from Lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited toxic splatter colored vinyl LP. Stray from the Path is a four piece alternative hardcore band, hailing from Long Island, New York. Stray has made it their mission to tackle the often untapped issues that plague the society of the human race. From the law enforcement, to the individuals in bands that take advantage of the sacred supporters of this music scene, Stray shows no mercy in their lyrics when they see injustice. Comprised of Thomas Williams on Guitar, Drew York on vocals, Dan Bourke on drums and Anthony "Dragon Neck" Altamura, the band strives for a style of music that is not common in the modern age. Without the crutch of computers, and the perfect pace of a click track, stray delivers an unpredictable, raw emotion that feeds off the energy of the people.;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.