- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Street Sweeper Social Club - Street Sweeper Social Club
- Write a Review
- L31313 000000000 L31313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/31/2009;Notes:Tom Morello & Boots Riley have joined forces to form Street Sweeper Social Club. The group's anticipated self-titled de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/31/2009;Notes:Tom Morello & Boots Riley have joined forces to form Street Sweeper Social Club. The group's anticipated self-titled debut album will be released June 16th. The 11-song set was produced by Tom Morello and features Boots Riley on vocals, Morello on guitar and bass, and Stanton Moore (Galactic) on drums. Street Sweeper Social Club's debut tour will be opening all dates in North America on the Nine Inch Nails and Jane's Addiction May-June Tour. Tom Morello is a founding member & guitarist of the rock bands Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave. The two bands are responsible for multiple Grammy Awards & a combined 30 million albums sold worldwide. Widely celebrated for his unique voice as a master electric guitarist, he is recognized by Rolling Stone Magazine as one of the "100 Greatest Guitar Players of All-Time(#26)." Boots Riley is best known as the leader of the Coup, the seminal Hip-Hop group from Oakland, CA. As a producer & lyricist, Riley has crafted critically acclaimed albums for the Coup that have graced many year-end Top 10 lists.;Track List:1. Fight! Smash! Win!;2. 100 Little Curses;3. The Oath;4. The Squeeze;5. Clap for the Killers;6. Somewhere in the World It's Midnight;7. Shock You Again;8. Good Morning Mrs. Smith;9. Megablast;10. Promenade;11. Nobody Moves Til We Say Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.