- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Streets of Laredo - Volumes I & II
- Write a Review
- #K85153 000000000 K85153000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2015;Notes:Streets of Laredo are a seven-piece indie folk outfit formed by siblings Daniel, Dave, and Sarah Jane Gibson in Aucklan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2015;Notes:Streets of Laredo are a seven-piece indie folk outfit formed by siblings Daniel, Dave, and Sarah Jane Gibson in Auckland, New Zealand. After playing just one hometown show, the Gibson's took a leap of faith and in 2012 they relocated to Brooklyn, New York, where they expanded their lineup to include fellow Kiwi Thom Darlow and local Brooklyn'ers Sean McMahon and Andrew McGovern. Straddling the ever blurring lines between indie folk and pop, they rely on big group harmonies and an Americana-inspired sound full of stomping percussion, acoustic and electric guitars, harmonica, horns, and other assorted instruments, putting them in a similar league with acts like Edward Sharpe, the Delta Spirit, and the Lumineers.;Track List:1. Everything to Everyone;2. Lonsdale Line;3. Girlfriend;4. Need a Little Help;5. Homeless;6. Hey Rose;7. Slow Train;8. Laredo;9. Dear Leron;10. I'm Living
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.