- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Strife - One Truth
- Write a Review
- #K77583 000000000 K77583000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Strife got their start in Los Angeles, CA in 1991 and quickly became one of the first hardcore bands...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Strife got their start in Los Angeles, CA in 1991 and quickly became one of the first hardcore bands from the west coast to gain worldwide notoriety. Together with their east coast partners (and eventual label mates) Earth Crisis, Strife began to inspire young people in California and across the nation to fight for their mantra. The group quickly took the world by storm, releasing their debut album, One Truth in 1994. The album quickly took off, going on to sell tens of thousands of copies inspiring people to stand up for their beliefs. Strife became a symbol of freedom to choose one's own lifestyle and the flag-bearers of uplifting and motivating hard music. Strife convinced thousands of young people to stand up for their rights and beliefs in a manner that no other band before or since has been able to capture.;Track List:1. Through and Through;2. What Will Remain;3. Lift;4. Still Rise;5. Face;6. Am I the Only One;7. Arms of the Few;8. To the Surface;9. Shadow's End;10. Slipping;11. Moment's Lost [*];12. Question Mark [*];13. Inner Struggle [*];14. Calm the Fire [*]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.