- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stud - Stud
- Write a Review
- K83517 000000000 K83517000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:LP version. Private hard rock ultra-rarity from Texas exhumed for the first time. With only 200 copies released in 1975...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:LP version. Private hard rock ultra-rarity from Texas exhumed for the first time. With only 200 copies released in 1975, the Stud album has become a holy grail for collectors. A mystery for many years (all the band members used pseudonyms on the album credits), the band seemed impossible to track down... until now. Formed in 1974 in Houston, Stud featured the killer lead guitar of 17-year-old genius Tim Williams, the brutal Rickenbacker bass attacks of Paul Eakin, and the solid-as-a-rock drumming of George Lasher. The chemistry was born when they first starting played together, and after many rehearsals they decided they were ready to record their first album. So they entered the Barons Studios in Rosenberg, and Stud was the result. Powerful hard rock (A Woman Like You and Jim/Blues), killer boogie-rock (Captain Boogie), hard psychedelic jams (the 13 minutes of Stud), and progressive hard rock on the impressive The War Song. File next to Morly Grey and Incredible Hog. Remastered sound. Color insert with lots of previously unseen photos and liner notes by Paul Eakin telling the band's story for the first time.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.