- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Styx - Equinox
- Write a Review
- #K63483 000000000 K63483000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this best-selling album from the AOR/classic rock band. Equinox marked the debut of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this best-selling album from the AOR/classic rock band. Equinox marked the debut of Styx on the A&M Records label in 1975. The album itself is a benchmark in the band's career since it includes an instrumental nature reminiscent of their early progressive years, yet hints toward a more commercial-sounding future in it's lyrics. Led by the talents of Dennis DeYoung (vocals/keyboards), Tommy Shaw (vocals/guitar), and James J.Y. Young (vocals/guitar), Styx became one of the most successful FM/Arena Rock bands in the U.S. during the latter half of the '70's and into the early '80's. With brothers Chuck (bass/vocals) and John Panozzo (drums), the band ruled the airwaves for a decade before their split in '84. DeYoung's distinct vocals and pop oriented material worked well against Shaw's edgier material, garnering the band important airplay on FM and AM radio stations.;Track List:1. Light Up;2. Lorelei;3. Mother Dear;4. Lonely Child;5. Midnight Ride;6. Born for Adventure;7. Prelude 12;8. Suite Madame Blue;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.