- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sublime - 40oz. To Freedom
- Write a Review
- #K55554 000000000 K55554000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of the newly remastered edition of this 1992 album in gatefold jacket. 40oz. To Freedom is the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of the newly remastered edition of this 1992 album in gatefold jacket. 40oz. To Freedom is the debut album by the Southern California ska-punk band. Since it's release, the album has proven to be a seller over time, moving over two million copies in the U.S. alone. 40oz. To Freedom's sound blended various forms of Jamaican music, including ska ("Date Rape"), rocksteady ("54-46 That's My Number"), roots reggae ("Smoke Two Joints") and dub ("Let's Go Get Stoned", "D.J.s") with British and American hardcore punk ("New Thrash", "Hope"), and hip hop (as in "Live at E's"). Sublime themselves credit a number of local reggae and rap bands from California for inspiration in their Thanx Dub. In addition to explicit mentions of artists like KRS-One and Half Pint, Nowell makes copious allusions to others through his lyrics.;Track List:1. Waiting for My Ruca;2. 40 Oz. to Freedom;3. Smoke Two Joints;4. We're Only Gonna Die for Our Arrogance;5. Don't Push;6. 5446 That's My Number/ Ball and Chain;7. Badfish;8. Let's Go Get Stoned;9. New Thrash;10. Scarlet Begonias;11. Live at E's;12. D.J.'s;13. Chica Me Tipo;14. Right Back;15. What Happened;16. New Song;17. Ebin;18. Date Rape;19. Hope;20. Krs-One;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.