- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sublime - Sublime
- Write a Review
- #K55560 000000000 K55560000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of the newly remastered edition of this 1994 album in gatefold jacket with removable 3...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of the newly remastered edition of this 1994 album in gatefold jacket with removable 3CD lenticular cover. Sublime is the eponymous third and final studio album by the ska punk band. The album was produced by Paul Leary and David Kahne. Sublime formed in 1988 in Long Beach, California by vocalist/guitarist Bradley Nowell, bassist Eric Wilson, and drummer Bud Gaugh. By the time it came to record this major label debut, Nowell had been struggling with a heroin addiction. Sublime was recorded over a period of three months in Austin, Texas. The album's musical style contains elements of punk rock, reggae, and ska, as well as dancehall, hip hop, and dub music, with tempos ranging wildly. Nowell's lyrical subject matter relates to relationships, prostitution, riots, and addiction.;Track List:1. Garden Grove;2. What I Got;3. Wrong Way;4. Same in the End;5. April 291992 (Miami);6. Santeria;7. Seed;8. Jailhouse;9. Pawn Shop;10. Paddle Out;11. The Ballad of Johnny Butt;12. Burritos;13. Under My Voodoo;14. Get Ready;15. Caress Me Down;16. What I Got;17. Doin' Time;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LENTICULAR COVER
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.