- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Submerged vs. Bill Laswell - After Such Knowledge What Forgiveness?
- Write a Review
- #K91142 000000000 K91142000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. A Black Magic Spell of Illumination Through Fire: The production duo behind the timel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. A Black Magic Spell of Illumination Through Fire: The production duo behind the timeless Brutal Calling LP returns to the fold once again with a blistering subsonic assault. Overlorded by label figurehead Submerged on production and beats and dub bass luminary Bill Laswell, After Such Knowledge... features appearances from a list of modern masters of their dark arts: Balázs Pándi, Matt Labozza, Justin K Broadrick, AmenazA, Rantu, Dashmesh Khalsa, Arkady, Invertia, Katmai, M. Gregor Filip. From the opening fire of "The Driven" to the final glitches of "Entombed In Ice", the eight track LP seamlessly welds an amalgam of drum and bass, trapno, dub beat, death house, and noise influences to create a bewildering darkscape of electronic music's most forward-thinking ideas.;Track List:1. A1) the Driven;2. A2) Temporal Portal;3. B1) Concealed;4. B2) Malaysian Kraken;5. C1) the Summoning;6. C2) Shahapet;7. D1) Servant;8. D2) Entombed in Ice
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.