- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Subsonics - Flesh Colored Paint
- Write a Review
- L41903 000000000 L41903000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:2018 release. Atlanta's Subsonics are a gutter-glam, minimal rock 'n' roll trio. This is their eighth album and it's ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:2018 release. Atlanta's Subsonics are a gutter-glam, minimal rock 'n' roll trio. This is their eighth album and it's called Flesh Colored Paint. Like all their previous works, this is a distilled hodgepodge of decades of popular culture and classic literature culminating in a collection of short and groovy shambolar: Chuck Berry, Albert Camus, AM radio rock jocks, Bo Diddley, Golden Age TV, surrealism, Mad Magazine, kung-fu flicks, Herman Melville, Little Richard, self-negating philosophy, David Johansen, The Bible, Dee Dee Ramone, Lee Van Cleef, Cornell Woolrich, advertising jingles, Dada, Carole King, Bugs Bunny, and Casablanca the poem, not the film. This is a gorgeous mess of an record, and it's cool. Real cool, killer. We hope you'll find something within to make you think, or at the very least, dance, if it's too deep.;Track List:1. Flesh Colored Paint;2. You Got Eyes;3. Baby and Chita;4. Why Should Anybody Care at All;5. Begging Hands;6. Too Much Too Many Heartaches;7. Die a Little;8. In the Black Spot;9. Most Popular Boy in Town;10. I Must Be Poisoned;11. I Believe I Don't Believe;12. Johnny Left Hand;13. Cold Cold Winter;14. Permanent Gnaw
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.