- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Suburban Scum - Ultimate Annihilation
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K69529 000000000 K69529000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Since 2010, Suburban Scum has toured abroad in support of multiple recordings, including their 'Infernal War' EP with R...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Since 2010, Suburban Scum has toured abroad in support of multiple recordings, including their 'Infernal War' EP with Ride The Fury Records, the 2012-released 'Hanging By A Thread' EP on 6131 Records, a split 7' with Incendiary, a split 12' with Xibalba and more. Recorded, mixed and mastered with producer Will Putney at the Machine Shop in Belleville, NJ (Body Count, Vision Of Disorder, The Acacia Strain), 'Ultimate Annihilation' delivers Suburban Scum's tales of life's harsh lows with more vibrant depth and devastating clarity than any of the band's prior recordings. Taking the band's riotous, straightforward energy to new levels of ferociousness through a dozen crushing tracks of full-bore, Jersey metallic hardcore, 'Ultimate Annihilation' bears guest vocal contributions from Justice Tripp (Trapped Under Ice, Angel Dust), Brendan Garrone (Incendiary) and Gregory Falchetto (The Mongoloids), and cover artwork by Jesse Schallart (Skeletonwitch, Xibalba, Discourse). Vinyl version includes digital download.;Track List:1. The Beginning of the End;2. Ultimate Annihilation;3. Forced Through Fire;4. Zero Tolerance;5. Love and Hate;6. Pain Is Promised;7. Ready for War;8. Misery Loves Company;9. Six Feet Under;10. Watch It Burn;11. The Calm Before the Storm;12. Death Is Destiny;Special Attributes:ORANGE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.