- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sudden Infant - Buddhist Nihilism
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46672 000000000 L46672000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/12/2018;Notes:LP version. Sudden Infant are a Swiss industrial-dada-noise-rock band based in Berlin. Their 2014 album Wölfli's Nightm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/12/2018;Notes:LP version. Sudden Infant are a Swiss industrial-dada-noise-rock band based in Berlin. Their 2014 album Wölfli's Nightmare on Voodoo Rhythm Records was produced by Roli Mosimann (Swans, The Young Gods, Wiseblood) and was very well-received by critics and audiences. Buddhist Nihilism will consolidate the band's ability for bizarre and intense compositions full of left field humor, powerful rhythms and twisted structures. Brilliantly mixed and mastered by Martin Siewert (Radian) in his Vienna studio. Buddhist Nihilism is a real fistful of sturm und drang, a real departure for the band. The new record leaves some of the noise and industrial elements behind and sees the band streamlining it's approach.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.