- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sugar Ray - Lemonade & Brownies
- Write a Review
- #K65273 000000000 K65273000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited 20th Anniversary 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Sugar Ray became widely known through their infectious ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited 20th Anniversary 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Sugar Ray became widely known through their infectious Pop single 'Fly' and a consequent lighter musical direction displayed by songs like 'Every Morning', 'Someday' and 'When It's Over'. However, at Sugar Ray's earliest conception, they were a Rock/Metal band at heart, with enough goofy energy to land them a deal with Atlantic and a debut record produced by DJ Lethal. Lemonade and Brownies was released in 1995, and it showcases Sugar Ray in their most youthful and idealistic phase. Their major-label debut is a competent set of Alternative Funk/Metal, with a few Punk anthems to boot. Even though the album did not chart, the band stayed on the label going on to huge success a few years later. DJ Lethal (of Limp Bizkit fame) produced the album. Named one of the sexiest covers art in the history of recorded music, actress Nicole Eggert (known for her role in the insanely popular 1990s TV drama series Baywatch) is featured on the cover.;Track List:1. Snug Harbor;2. Rhyme Stealer;3. Iron Mic;4. Hold Your Eyes;5. The Greatest;6. Big Black Woman;7. Mean Machine;8. Dance Party USA;9. 10 Seconds Down;10. Danzig Needs a Hug;11. Drive By;12. Caboose;13. Scuzzboots;14. Streaker
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.