- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Suicide - Alan Vega Martin Rev
- Write a Review
- #K62831 000000000 K62831000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. After crystallizing a reputation for confrontational live performances and releasing their e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. After crystallizing a reputation for confrontational live performances and releasing their essential debut LP, Suicide went into the studio to record their stunning follow-up. Producer Ric Ocasek lends a pop sensibility to the band's sound, constructing an atmosphere at once light and catchy, yet still crazed and venomous. Originally released in 1980 on ZE Records, Alan Vega Martin Rev features an array of glistening keyboards and early preset rhythm machine sounds whose harsh simplicity suggests the discreet zones and confined movements of urban life. While his vocal treatments are more refined than before, Alan Vega is still cool as ice, visceral and evocative. Superior Viaduct is honored to present Suicide's under-appreciated second album. For the first time since it's initial release 35+ years ago, this vinyl release includes the original track list and artwork. If there can be a quintessential New York band, it is without a doubt Suicide.;Track List:1. Diamonds Fur Coat Champagne;2. Mr. Ray (To Howard T.);3. Sweetheart;4. Fast Money Music;5. Touch Me;6. Harlem;7. Be Bop Kid;8. Las Vegas Man;9. Shadazz;10. Dance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.