- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sulk - Gracelesss
- Write a Review
- #K69123 000000000 K69123000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:SULK are a London-based five piece that create shimmering, British-infused pop songs, heavily inspired by 90s guitar ps...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:SULK are a London-based five piece that create shimmering, British-infused pop songs, heavily inspired by 90s guitar psychedelia, 'Manchester Indie,' and the early Britpop sound via the Thames Valley. The Guardian said they were "like The Stone Roses if they signed to Creation" - with solid musicality, joyful uplifting harmonies, giant psychedelic guitar riffs, and of course, tambourines. The band has been described as "a whitewash of powerful prettiness with sun-drenched vocals, ethereal guitars and pounding drums, rooted in 90s vibes but with its eyes to the future." Their debut Graceless transcribes its dreamy influences with a new vision to create something of its own. Graceless was produced in Brussels by former Suede, Pulp and White Lies associate Ed Buller and mixed by Jonas Verwijnen and Antti Joas in Berlin. The album includes the previously released tracks Back In Bloom and Wishes, which came out in 2012 and garnered them great press attention from the likes of NME, The Independent, and The Fly to name a few, along with radio play from Huw Stephens at BBC Radio 1 and John Richards at KEXP.;Track List:1. Sleeping Beauty;2. Flowers;3. Diamonds in Ashes;4. The Big Blue;5. Marian Shrine;6. Back in Bloom;7. Wishes;8. Down;9. If You Wonder;10. End Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.