- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler
- Write a Review
- K56218 000000000 K56218000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Limited 150 gram vinyl LP pressing. Formed by four members from rival high school bands in Toronto, Sum 41 developed th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Limited 150 gram vinyl LP pressing. Formed by four members from rival high school bands in Toronto, Sum 41 developed their fun and funky sound while touring with bands like The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Offspring and Blink 182. Their second album, All Killer No Filler, features punk mixed with metal, hip-hop and rock, and includes the single 'Fat Lip'. 'Fat Lip' achieved significant chart and commercial success it topped the U.S. Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart as well as many other charts around the world. The song remains the band's most successful song to date. After "Fat Lip", two more singles, entitled "In Too Deep" and "Motivation", were released from the album. "In Too Deep" peaked at #10 on the Modern Rock Tracks chart, while "Motivation" peaked at #24 on the same chart.;Track List:1. Introduction to Destruction;2. Nothing on My Back;3. Never Wake Up;4. Fat Lip;5. Rhythms;6. Motivation;7. In Too Deep;8. Summer;9. Handle This;10. Crazy Amanda Bunkface;11. All She's Got;12. Heart Attack;13. Pain for Pleasure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.