- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler
- Write a Review
- #K54177 000000000 K54177000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Canada's highest selling punk band, and their chart topping multiplatinum album, including the #1 single Fat Lip. One o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Canada's highest selling punk band, and their chart topping multiplatinum album, including the #1 single Fat Lip. One of the highest selling pop punk records of all time. Available on vinyl in North America for the first time. It would be a mistake to view Sum 41 as just another second-rate band cashing in on the early-'00s punk-pop boom, even if it did recruit Jerry Finn to produce All Killer No Filler. Just as Finn had done for both blink-182 and Green Day, he charges Sum 41's punk-pop with a razor-sharp edge, the sort of dynamic in-your-face sound that helps this music cross over to MTV and radio so well. Besides the notable production, a lot of credit should go to the band as well. Its songwriting is obviously more diverse here than it was a year earlier on its debut album, Half Hour of Power for example, the group's rap and '80s metal influences rise to the surface more frequently here than on that first album and instill a fun sense of camp. ''Fatlip'' is perhaps the best example of how Sum 41 has made an effort to diversify the music with more than just power chords and melodic punk vocals.;Track List:1. Introduction to Destruction 0:37;2. Nothing on My Back 3:01;3. Never Wake Up 0:50;4. Fat Lip 2:58;5. Rhythms 2:59;6. Motivation 2:50;7. In Too Deep 3:27;8. Summer 2:49;9. Handle This 3:37;10. Crazy Amanda Bunkface 2:16;11. All She's Got 2:22;12. Heart Attack 2:49;13. Pain for Pleasure 1:43;Special Attributes:BLACK, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.