- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sum 41 - Chuck
- Write a Review
- #K57440 000000000 K57440000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm red with black haze colored vinyl LP pressing, housed in a gatefold sleeve. Since their inception in 1996...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm red with black haze colored vinyl LP pressing, housed in a gatefold sleeve. Since their inception in 1996, Sum 41 has been relentless, unapologetic, and unconcerned with musical boundaries. Their musical style has been described as an "eclectic meld of raucous punk-rock, thunderous heavy metal and straightforward rock." Following their breakout success with the albums All Killer, No Filler (2001) and Does This Look Infected? (2002) the band issued the darker and more introspective Chuck in 2004 which was named and inspired by U.N. peacekeeper Charles "Chuck" Pelletier who saved their lives in the Congo during a humanitarian visit. The band's last album to feature original lead guitarist Dave Baksh (although he returned in 2015), Chuck debuted at No. 10 on the US Billboard 200, spawned the hit singles "We're All To Blame" and "Pieces" and won a Juno Award for "Rock Album of the Year" in 2005.;Track List:1. Intro;2. No Reason;3. We're All to Blame;4. Angels with Dirty Faces;5. Some Say;6. The Bitter End;7. Open Your Eyes;8. Slipping Away;9. I'm Not the One;10. Welcome to Hell;11. Pieces;12. There's No Solution;13. 88;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.