- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Summer Camp - Summer Camp
- Write a Review
- #K83637 000000000 K83637000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:London indie-pop players Summer will release their first album since 2011's "terrifically tart debut" Welcome to Condal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:London indie-pop players Summer will release their first album since 2011's "terrifically tart debut" Welcome to Condale. The self-titled platter will arrive via Moshi Moshi and include 12 new songs, the first of which can be heard above. "Fresh" is a gloriously disco-kissed track that finds Elizabeth Sankey on lead vocals (file next to that Classixx jam featuring LCD Soundsystem's Nancy Whang) while Jeremy Warmsley provides backups and busy guitar. The group's light touch is still intact, allowing the groove to float and the vocals to soar. "First love is the best love, first love is the dream," sings Sankey, "First love is a fairytale held tight between you and me." Nuzzle up to this one.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.