- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Summer Flake - Hello Friends
- Write a Review
- #L05201 000000000 L05201000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the sophomore full-length from Australian musician Stephanie Crase AKA Summer Flake. H...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the sophomore full-length from Australian musician Stephanie Crase AKA Summer Flake. Hello Friends is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed 2013 debut LP You Can Have It All. The album marks a new era for the Melbourne-via-Adelaide musician, having enlisted the production finesse of Geoffrey O'Connor to propel her idiosyncratically sun-drunk guitar pop into new and more lush territories. Drenched in a timeless reverb, Summer Flake's transcendent songs float on the ethereal wings of pop, via the Crystals and the Paris Sisters, wander down the lonely byways of Karen Dalton and Laurel Canyon folkies, amble up alongside the hard-edged '90s alternative rock of Hole and Sonic Youth, before finally emerging into the sunshine of other dream-pop contemporaries like Best Coast or Mac DeMarco.;Track List:1. Son of a Gun;2. Shoot and Score;3. I'd Ask You Not to Look Away;4. Make Your Way Back to Me;5. Tumbling Down;6. So Long;7. Wine Won't Wash Away;8. Satellite;9. Look How Far We've Come;10. Mess
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.