- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sun Airway - Nocturne of Exploded Crystal Chandelier
- Write a Review
- #K85082 000000000 K85082000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/25/2010;Notes:The first time Sun Airway's crackling pop sounds made their way through our speakers, we heard what felt like the lost ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/25/2010;Notes:The first time Sun Airway's crackling pop sounds made their way through our speakers, we heard what felt like the lost soundtrack to the next Sofia Coppola film atmospheric yet catchy, hazy but somehow vital and immediate. Sun Airway has hit on the sweet spot where infectious hooks and cerebral electronic pop intersect, pulling textural sound and pop songcraft into one. It is hard to imagine namedropping both the Strokes and Animal when describing a single band, but that is exactly what Pitchfork has done, while describing "Put the Days Away" and "Infinity, " two tracks from the band's debut.;Track List:1. Infinity;2. American West;3. Oh Naoko;4. Swallowed By the Night;5. Waiting on You;6. Actors;7. Shared Piano;8. Put the Days Away;9. Your Moon;10. Five Years
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.