- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sun Drug - Sun Drug
- Write a Review
- #K78731 000000000 K78731000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing. Creating the debut EP for Sun Drug was a long trial of self-investment. The four mus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited edition vinyl LP pressing. Creating the debut EP for Sun Drug was a long trial of self-investment. The four musicians who make up Sun Drug decided to bring things back to basics by unlearning and subsequently relearning how to write and record music. Those musicians - Collin Desha, Taylor Brown, Cameron Dmytryk and Steven Wilkin - have been in the Los Angeles music scene since the late aughts playing in a number of projects, most notably as the band Vanaprasta. This learning process was guided and spiritually overseen by musical shaman Rocco DeLuca. DeLuca reformed the way Sun Drug thought about how a record is supposed to be made. Throughout several months of intensive work in the studio, Rocco guided, taught, inspired and revolutionized the collective sound of the band with the simple revelation that music should be recorded and mixed the way it's played live.;Track List:1. Easy in Your Attitude;2. Soaked;3. Wildman;4. Flash Flood Warning;5. John Fante;6. Wildman (KHLS Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.