- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sun Glitters - Cosmic Oceans
- Write a Review
- L30597 000000000 L30597000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/01/2013;Notes:The beat & melody wizard Sun Glitters, out from Luxembourg, has passed, after the release of the acclaimed "Everything ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/01/2013;Notes:The beat & melody wizard Sun Glitters, out from Luxembourg, has passed, after the release of the acclaimed "Everything Could Be Fine", to be known as the creator of glitter wave as a genre. Until then, each of the genres that were assigned didn't described his sound on fullness. Besides the immense material he has produced, he has been a prolific musician remixing other artists, being impossible to forget the remix he did for the first release of Purity Ring.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.