- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sun Ra - Sound of Joy
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K64270 000000000 K64270000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/1998;Notes:Sun Ra's second album was a Delmark release recorded in 1957, although it was originally intended for the Transition la...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/27/1998;Notes:Sun Ra's second album was a Delmark release recorded in 1957, although it was originally intended for the Transition label, which did not survive long enough to release it. Personnel: Sun Ra, piano, electric piano Art Hoyle & Dave Young, trumpets John Gilmore, tenor sax Pat Patrick, alto & baritone sax Jim Herndon, tympani, timbali Julian Priester, trombone Charles Davis, baritone sax Victor Sproles, bass William Cochran, drums Clyde Williams, vocals. (Previously deleted:4/1/02. Original release date:1/3/98);Track List:1. Is a Sound of Joy - Sun Ra Sun Ra Sun Ra;2. Overtones of China;3. Two Tones;4. Paradise;5. Planet Earth;6. Ankh;7. Saturn;8. Reflections in Blue;9. Viktor;10. As You Once Were;11. Dreams Come True
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.