- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sunn O))) - Kannon
- Write a Review
- #K62879 000000000 K62879000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Composed in the after shadow of Sunn O)))'s most recent successes in immersive collaboration - the g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Composed in the after shadow of Sunn O)))'s most recent successes in immersive collaboration - the group having worked with Scott Walker on Soused, and Ulver on Terrestrials in 2013 and 2014 - and also from the broad and influential wake of their epitomic Monoliths & Dimensions, Kannon emerged both independently as a conceptual entity and with roots in the legacies of those projects, yet was fully realized years later in 2015. The album consists of three pieces of a triadic whole: "Kannon 1, 2 and 3." Kannon celebrates many Sunn O))) traditions the album was recorded and mixed with Sunn O)))'s close colleague and co-producer Randall Dunn in Seattle, in Studio Litho, Aleph and Avast!, and the LP includes performances by long term allies and collaborators Attila Csihar, Oren Ambarchi, Rex Ritter, and Steve Moore to name a few. At the core, the composition centers around the dynamic and intense guitar and bass interplay of Sunn O)))'s founders: Stephen O'Malley and Greg Anderson.;Track List:1. Kannon 1 - Sunn O)));2. Kannon 2 - Sunn O)));3. Kannon 3 - Sunn O)))
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.