- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sunshine of Your Love
- Write a Review
- #K74121 000000000 K74121000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Few will ever match the musical scope of the great "first lady of song" Ella Fitzgerald. From her early years collabora...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Few will ever match the musical scope of the great "first lady of song" Ella Fitzgerald. From her early years collaborating with the key figures of big band jazz to her distinctive interpretations of jazz standards, in the late 1960s, she began exploring the more popular musics that began to emerge, adding them to her repertoire and uncannily making them her own as she powerfully did throughout her career. This rare collection re-issued on vinyl is comprised of her live performances from this period, recorded in 1969 from a series of concerts from the San Francisco Fairmont Hotel and produced by the legendary founder of Verve Records, Norman Granz. With the incomparable Tommy Flanagan on piano with his trio featuring Ed Thigpen on drums and Frank de la Rosa on bass.;Track List:1. Hey Jude;2. Sunshine of Your Love;3. This Girl's in Love with You;4. Watch What Happens;5. Alright Okay You Win;6. Give Me the Simple Life;7. Useless Landscape;8. Old Devil Moon;9. Don'cha Go 'Way Mad;10. A House Is Not a Home;11. Trouble Is a Man;12. Love You Madly
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.