- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Superchunk - Come Pick Me Up
- Write a Review
- #K74160 000000000 K74160000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. In March of 1999, Superchunk traveled to Electrical Audio Studios in Chicago to record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. In March of 1999, Superchunk traveled to Electrical Audio Studios in Chicago to record the tracks that would become Come Pick Me Up. The addition of producer Jim O'Rourke allowed Superchunk to advance their sound with more experimentation, including horn and string accompaniments. Ken Vandermark, Jeb Bishop, and Bob Weston provided the horn section (saxophone, trombone, and trumpet, respectively) while Fred Longberg-Holm and Suzanne Roberts contributed on cello and violin. "It was exciting to work in the big room downstairs at Electrical. For part of our visit we also slept there, in the dark except for lights on all the gear blinking. It snowed a ton the day we got there, and I didn't go outside for the first five or six days we were there," Mac recalls. "I read an interview where O'Rourke said we tried to make a two-month record in two weeks or something. I'm sure he's right-we never wanted to spend the time or money making records the 'proper' way, but I like how this record came out, and it has some of my favorite songs of ours on it.";Track List:1. So Convinced;2. Hello Hawk;3. Cursed Mirror;4. 1000 Pounds;5. Good Dreams;6. Low Branches;7. Pink Clouds;8. Smarter Hearts;9. Honey Bee;10. June Showers;11. Pulled Muscle;12. Tiny Bombs;13. You Can Always Count on Me (In the Worst Way);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.