- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Superchunk - On the Mouth
- Write a Review
- #K66398 000000000 K66398000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/17/2010;Notes:Third proper full-length, recorded in LA with greaser / handyman / all-around good guy John Reis of Rocket from the Cry...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/17/2010;Notes:Third proper full-length, recorded in LA with greaser / handyman / all-around good guy John Reis of Rocket from the Crypt... The plot thickens, the songs lengthen, contains hits like "The Question is How Fast" and "Precision Auto." the 180 gm vinyl reissue contains an mp3 coupon for download.;Track List:1. Precision Auto;2. From the Curve;3. For Tension;4. Mower;5. Package Thief;6. Swallow That;7. I Guess I Remembered It Wrong;8. New Low;9. Untied;10. The Question Is How Fast;11. Trash Heap;12. Flawless;13. The Only Piece That You Get;Special Attributes:REMASTERED, REISSUE, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.